Looking for support buddies!

Options
Hi! My name is Cassandra and I'm 24. I'm looking to lose 75lbs by next spring and I wanted to make some friends and we can help support each other. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• KalliZiegler
    KalliZiegler Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cassandra, I'm Kalli and I'm 65 years young and looking to lose 25lbs by September. I jog-speed walk that I refer to as "wogging" and need to get back into a routine of watching my food intake and planned exercise for 5 days a week. I own my real estate firm so setting aside time is an issue for me. I too live in NC....planning to watch the Heels play tonight. This site is great for tracking progress and chatting. I have used it before and had great success. Need to develop the habit again.
  • julia0427
    julia0427 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I am 37 years old and looking to loose thirty pounds by September and another twenty after that. More friends more support means success!!
  • Darci146
    Darci146 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I am Darci, 35 years old. I have been using this app/site for a few months now but didn't really look into this feature of it yet and don't have any friends on here. I just added the 3 of you. I have been trying to lose the 25 lbs I gained over the last few years. I am getting married in about 5 weeks and I am going to do it by then, I just know it! I am FINALLY seeing results the last few weeks. I have been trying to lose this weight for the last year, but finally got serious about my nutrition and activity.
  • Hodie25
    Hodie25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello girls, I'm 55 and I have been in denial about my weight loss. This week, I have decided I'm really going to do this. So far I have lost 6 lbs since Monday the 28th. Years ago I lost a lot of weight and was working out and felt better than I ever had in my life. That's what my goal is now. I want to give myself the gift of a healthy lifestyle and weight. Please add me. I may not reply to all messages every day because I work 12 hour shifts and doing well if I can login. :)
  • jaylyn1991
    jaylyn1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi im jaquelyn im 24 years old im looking to lose about 90lbs its really hard to do with all the stess and stuff hope i could do it for my little girl
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    ...I jog-speed walk that I refer to as "wogging"....

Love it! I call it "slogging" for some reason. Some days it sure feels like a slog. I'm Katie and I'm 5'3" and 34 years old. I've lost 30lbs and have about 40 to go. Feel free to add me! :)

You can do it Jaquelyn! It's hard work, but once you get in the groove you can get there. *hugs* I try to stress walk instead of stress eat. It works most of the time.

• CiaraDaniielle
    CiaraDaniielle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im 19 and have lost 63 pounds and counting.
  • PatriciaNeves2015
    PatriciaNeves2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a newbie to MFP. Explored it a year ago, but am now ready to take part in the program to lose 35 lbs and get fit! I'm a retired elementary teach and work part time in reading intervention which I love. I am passionate about gardening, cooking with an international flair, art, reading, and dogs (have a boston terrrier and a boxer).
    My goals for the week are to

Track my food intake
    Workout at least 4 times this week
    Begin a yoga class
    Eat three meals at regular hours
    Snack intelligently
    Think positively! :)

Congrats to Clara, Hodie, Darci and Kalli. You are inspiring the rest of us!

• Determinedtoloseliz
    Determinedtoloseliz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    19 want to lose just under 50lb by new year!
  • gabieyer0117
    gabieyer0117 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassandra! I am almost right there with you. I want to lose 72 lbs or more lol. Add me as a friend if you would like. I think we could encourage each other. :)
  • tris_hope
    tris_hope Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! You can add me! I'm currently in the middle of my weight loss journey! I've lost about 35 lbs since December, and am aiming for about 25 or so more! I could definitely use the support and I would love to support you on yours as well!!
  • carolinachic91
    carolinachic91 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies! I sent all of you friend requests.
  • pitimtl
    pitimtl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just started today. My goal is 20lbs but the right way no more crazy diets. My goal this week is to workout 5 days and drink at least 1 liter of water per day.