New here need desperate help!!

Options
Hey ya'll I'm new to the chat community and I'm looking for a fitness buddy, I weight extremely too much and I'm tired of being obese but I'm tired of going alone and I don't get family support... I'm just looking for someone to join me on my crusade for a healthier lifestyle

Replies

• jpoutney
    jpoutney Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm here for ya! I have family support luckily, but no one to work out with, so I like holding myself accountable and logging in every day. Good place to start!
  • dbmeyers23
    dbmeyers23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Go Blackhawks! Feel free to add me.
  • joezmom13
    joezmom13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We should be buddies. IA m giving what serious go, before I resort to weight loss surgery. I would be happy to be your buddy. :-)
  • ginalove1960
    ginalove1960 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds, after 20 plus years of no luck on the scale. How did I do it? Well,
    If you drink any kind of pop, diet or otherwise, quit immediately. That's my first suggestion. Drink water instead . Worked for me.
    Second, its good to exercise every day. Take 2 days off, if you must. But, the most important two things to remember about exercise is first, that all bodily actions burn calories, and second, that you're more likely to stick with an exercise regimen, if you're doing something that you absolutely love doing. So, try to find an exercise or maybe an old sport you used to love from your youth, and go at it, or, create a new one.
  • ebonyeparadise
    ebonyeparadise Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi and good for you for trying to do right for yourself even by yourself. I came on here 13 days ago with the same story. I met some amazing people and I have stuck to it everyday. I will send you a friend request. We all need support even if it's not in person. Talking to people with same struggles has uplifted and committed me to do this and I want you to do the same. Any support I have is yours.