50-60lbs to lose? Let's be friends!

Options
Hey,

I've just started with MFP last week after trying and failing every diet out there. I'm currently sitting just shy of 200lbs and looking to lose between 50 and 60lbs. I struggle with motivation and emotional eating so I know this is going to be a tough journey, and I'm sure having friends would help.

If anyone is in the same boat as me feel free to get in touch to chat, motivate each other, share advice and recipes, etc

Replies

• paulasymingtonmfp
    paulasymingtonmfp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My boat is just a little bit bigger I have 125 lb to loose and started this week . I'm a bit of emotional eater myself . I have sent you a request .
  • nickymac491
    nickymac491 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Hopefully we can help each other out. I'm just looking through the groups and have found a few with really good advice for emotional eaters, I think thats my starting point!
  • TMontee85
    TMontee85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll! My name is Tara and I've recently jump started my weight loss adventure. CW:230.8 and TW:145. My first goal is to lose 30 by my bday June 27. I'll send you both a friend request. :smile:
  • TennesseeJen
    TennesseeJen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I have tried a few diets, but nothing longer than a few days..weeks maybe.. However, I've stayed super dedicated for the past 3 months, and whaddya know- it actually works lol Give it your all, and you will see results! Best wishes! :)

SW: 233
    CW: 185
  • crystalpoczynek
    crystalpoczynek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 50lbs to lose add me!
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hey I have 30-40 lbs to lose! Add me and we can support each other!
  • TooShortForThisWeight
    Options
    Feel free to add, I started last month on the 14th. Want to lose 67lbs, have lost 11 so far.
  • jpoutney
    jpoutney Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have about 45-50 more to go. I'm an emotional eater as well, so hopefully we can help each other out on those tough days. Those are the days to login and chat!!! Everyone else, feel free to add me.
  • TXCastillo15
    TXCastillo15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started at 230 pounds and I'm down to 210 and my goal weight is 150 please feel free to add me as a friend