In CT with 100+ to loose

Options
In Waterbury and feeling good about this journey. Started about a month ago but haven't weighed myself since. Doctors appointment on the the 12the I'm hopeing for at least 20 gone.

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ^5

Norwich, here. As of yesterday, I just dropped pound 80 out of 110. Even though it's been a year and 2 months and weight loss is a "long slow process," looking back, it feels like it was the fastest year of my life.

Anyway, how fast you lose isn't that important. The only thing that matters is that you keep going in the right direction. Can't wait to see if you meet that goal, though! I was losing 10 lbs every 6 weeks when I first started, so it's not impossible. Just try not to be discouraged if it doesn't happen.
  • nyred5
    nyred5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Paula!! You look fabulous!! I really want this to be a way of life for me. I know I'm eating healthy, and walking 7 miles a day. In the end, wherever I end up has got to be better than where I am now. As long as my doctor isn't trying to stuff another pill down my throat...LOL!
    Hope I can do half as good as your doing. Again...you look awesome!!

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I still have a ways to go but like you said about yourself, I'm so much better off, even now. So much less pain, I don't have to stand and ponder whether I'll be able to walk between two parked cars anymore, I fit on one couch cushion with room to spare. It's so worth it in about a million ways.
  • tatsyfa
    tatsyfa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous