Female over 40 with 20-30 lbs to lose.

Options
Hi all! I just turned 48 and am ready to face some tough facts. I'm in the worse shape I have been in my adult life and I need to make a commitment to change. Looking for friends and would really appreciate any support offered.

Replies

• nailtech4u
    nailtech4u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same boat here. Just turned 45.
  • mcummings1003
    mcummings1003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here....how ever, I'm perimenepause and I gained 20 pounds. Today I started a 1300 calorie meal plan, but searching for other plans.
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Yup
  • kate6116
    kate6116 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in .... Mid 40's have been "challenging", to say the least.
  • pburkert
    pburkert Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me! 42 and amazed by how stubborn this weight seems to be!
  • ldg1062
    ldg1062 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I am 47 and ready to get this going.. We can do this ladies!!!
  • bella1600
    bella1600 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I found a home!!! I had my son 39, lost all of my baby weight but 2 lbs and have somehow gained 20lbs in the last year. I'm 42 now and have lost hope. I've been trying weight watchers but it has been discouraging.
  • portia1239
    portia1239 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, I just turned 40 and I'm really struggling with my weight and my dietary habits. I've never been "skinny" but in my mid 30's I was about 150lbs and I felt and looked fantastic, now to my horror I'm pushing 200lbs the highest weight I've ever been. I've been trying to do it on my own but it's just not happening. I take two steps forward three steps back...can anyone relate???
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    i'm in!! are we forming a group?
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm 42, lost 25 lbs back in 2011 gained all back and then some. started here about a month ago I have been tracking what I eat and trying to eat healthier. I need to get going on the exercise part of things. I have lost 6 pounds so far. Not very much but I will take it. Would love to have some friends going through the same journey. Add me! :smile: I started at 167.5lbs
  • Richard_DeLancey
    Richard_DeLancey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    45 here.. Been at it for about 70 days. Just feels now like I'm getting into a good rhythm. So stay focused and don't quit, you can do it!!