new girl

Options
Hey guys,

I started using myfitnesspal about three to four days ago. I already lost five before this week. I started my "change" last sunday. This is hard because I have been on this continuous roller coaster since I was 18. I would lost 50 pounds only to gain 60 ponds back. I am in my 30's now. I want to this ride to end. My big goal is 65 lbs. But, I am working in increments. Small goals of exercise and pounds. I have been through every pitfall imaginable, anorexia, starvation, etc. I refuse to those things again. Tell the next time, I get the nerve to post.. Ciao...

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome and way to go!!
  • Deb4224
    Deb4224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Trying to get off that roller coaster myself. It sorta loses it's thrill after a while, doesn't it? I'm ready for a nice scenic train ride or something instead. =)
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!! it sounds like you are on the right road to your goals!! :)
  • drenia2011
    Options
    Hi, Great start. Just stay focused and you can do it. Try to make fitness fun and not a duty and soon it will become just a part of your everyday. Way to go!:happy:
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options
    Hey guys,

Thanks... :happy: I am definitely trying to make it fun. Instead of just going to the gym, I started swimming. It is hard. I want to weigh myself all the time. But, I am trying to limit it to once in the morning. I don't want to become obsessed with the number. But, swmimming has been fun. I just know, I will have to keep my braided all summer long. :glasses:
  • yellowjacket8
    Options
    I'm new as well. Hope you're finding it as easy as me to use. Good luck!