Hi im katie :) in total i have lost 8 stone..

Options
i weighed in at 19 stone....at my heaviest...lost a stone ( 18 stone )
Then i lost a further 8 stone... taking me to 10 stone.....Over the past 2 years ive put a stone and half back on taking me to 11.7 which i aim to lose again :) 10 stone is my Goal.
i didnt do weight watchers or slimming world.
I just ate healthly and excersised.
Just struggling to get this stone and a half off...So i decided to download this app :) wish me luck !!!!!

Replies

• aliceband21
    aliceband21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic! You should be so proud of yourself. Try not to be too hard on yourself - remember how far you've come. Inspirational! x
  • katiejane1985tonks
    katiejane1985tonks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Alice :)

Thats so nice of you to say x thank you. x x x
  • paulasymingtonmfp
    paulasymingtonmfp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow great stuff Katie . Your at the stage where that stone and half is the hardest . Think back to the first time you had it to loose and never it ended up 9 stone to loose for you . I'm sure you will find a lot of support on here people seem to be so motivated and friendly . I just started on Thursday and I have about 8-9 stone to loose it seemed a lot on Thursday but being on here with the motivation of other people it don't seem so bad . Feel free to add me if you wish . I think the key to this site is to add friends as seeing their posts is very positive . Good luck .
  • katiejane1985tonks
    katiejane1985tonks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Paula.

Thank you for your message...yeah the last bit is always the hardest.
    i love my food...well i think we all do as we are downloading this app which is very handy :).
    Wow Your target was the same as mine when i first started. You will do it :) its nice to have the support it makes it so much easier x.

p. s ive added you...thanks x
  • paulasymingtonmfp
    Options
    I just wish I lost that 1.5 stone when I needed to I would not be here now if I did lol . I know it's now or never for me so yes I will do it . The support on here is amazing so go on and add friends I'm sure it's the best way to keep you motivated .x
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I started at 18 stone, I'm 12 and a half stone now, after a year. Still going, but I feel great. It's all down to better eating and more exercise.
  • paulasymingtonmfp
    Options
    Well done that's a lot to loose .x
    Osiris275 wrote: »
    That's awesome! I started at 18 stone, I'm 12 and a half stone now, after a year. Still going, but I feel great. It's all down to better eating and more exercise.

• Manly_hood
    Manly_hood Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's a real achievement. Would you mind share your diet plan and workouts? Hope you get to your goal soon. Good luck