21yrs old // Trying to loose 100lbs

Options
Hello, I'm Rose. I'm super easy going and open to talk with anyone. Any tips/advice are welcomed . Be my fitness friend ? (:

Replies

• HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 23 and I'm down 87 lbs now with another 49 to go :)

Feel free to add me!
  • KimberleyWilson2
    KimberleyWilson2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have a little over 100 lbs to lose but I'm 8 months pregnant. I've maintained my weight for most of my pregnancy so I'm looking forward to getting back to a regular workout routine after my peanut comes!
  • paulasymingtonmfp
    paulasymingtonmfp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi rose I'm double your age but got about 100 -125 lb to loose . Your starting at the right age do it now babe as you will miss out on so much . I have been on a rollercoaster over the years and as you get older the harder it gets to loose it .
  • ebonyeparadise
    ebonyeparadise Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When I started on here so long ago; ok 13 days but it feels like forever without what I use to eat.
  • ebonyeparadise
    ebonyeparadise Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok so my initial reply cut off so I will say you got this girl and I am here with any support you need. I really needed it too and found some amazingly supportive folks on here. Good luck on your journey!

• RobinBrownen
    RobinBrownen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Rose! Welcome to the journey! I, too, am trying to lose over 100 pounds. I will send you a request. :)
  • Caligirl95076
    Caligirl95076 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Rose. I'm 32. I've lost 12lbs and looking to loose 80lbs more. Feel free to add me
  • AlecYV
    AlecYV Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey everyone im 17 gonna be 18 in 2 weeks so i lied on my age to create an account lol but i've been working out for a couple months now and im down about 30 pounds i'm still trying to drop another 30-40. Add me cause i'm new here and i dont have any friends.
  • FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am 24 with 80 to lose...will send you an add :)