Getting back on the bandwagon. ......

Options
Just getting started (again )..........looking to add some friends for support, tips, and motivation smiley:

Replies

• pattydugan
    pattydugan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh me too, Johanna. My weight has always been a struggle and I need some motivation. Last year gained 25 pounds (ouch), and not comfortable in my own skin right now. My ultimate goal is to lose 50 lbs. to get to a truly healthy weight for myself. Any support, tips, and motivation other have to share I'll be checking back periodically. Thanks in advance.
  • klkudrna
    klkudrna Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Johanna! Feel free to add me!!! Always great to chat with people going through this up and down journey. I'm just getting started again too!
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me... I am just starting back on MFP after being away for awhile and gaining everything I lost plus some back on. I need to lose 50+
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Imagine if there were no bandwagon. Just eating food you like in moderate amounts, and exercising because it's fun and you like getting stronger, faster. No need for motivation, willpower, guilt or regret :o
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Every one of you be sure to log in every day and tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth to your food diary.
  • Bella20102010
    Bella20102010 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Right there with you all. IDK how many times this is? Five at least, seriously.
  • Johanna1217
    Johanna1217 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Imagine if there were no bandwagon. Just eating food you like in moderate amounts, and exercising because it's fun and you like getting stronger, faster. No need for motivation, willpower, guilt or regret :o

Imagine...........
  • Nesha2799
    Nesha2799 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with you guys. It's so hard to change bad habits you've had for so long but I'm determined to be successful and make it last this time!