I'm ready...again lol! Help! Ready to see any # in the 100s weight so who's with me?

Options
2»

Replies

• lynette_12
    lynette_12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm back at it again as well. I'm really trying to make a mental change as well as a physical change. I keep telling myself that I can keep eating the way I do and expect to see results! We both know that's a lie, but that's the reasoning I use when eating another plate of food. I'm a mother of 2 very energetic little boys, who always want me to chase them around the yard. This change is not only for myself, but my kids and husband as well. I feel the same as you, don't want to get to a point where I have to be on meds to survive. I wish you luck on this journey and will keep you in my prayers. Hopefully, we can be a support to each other. Encouragement is a very powerful thing!
  • Viable_Me
    Viable_Me Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My husband and I used MFP a couple years ago and I lost 40 and he lost around 70. We kinda gave up around the holidays and gained it all back. But we recently found out he was diabetic. So we're back on the wagon with a new motivation. When we restarted in January I needed to lose 100+ and I've lost 23 so far. I've hit a plateau but I know I'll get through it. Keeping spirits up with friends is the key. Good luck to you all!
  • Adelynee
    Adelynee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello all, just started (again!) And hoping my upcoming nuptials in 10 months will help me stay motivated. It was really encouraging to read your posts. Thank you!! And good luck!!
  • icee0128
    icee0128 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I too need to lose weight. roughly 50 lbs. i just started tracking calories today because despite being 100% more active than i was 1 yr ago, i have gained 15 lbs. i switched cities, jobs, and explored my new city, that b being said new restaurants, as well. Ive experienced a lot of stress though the first yr in my new city with my job but i guess you can say i am content now. So yes...I'm ready now to embark on the weightless journey, because i need to. for a new lease on life of a happier and healthier me.

Well i know exercise is key to losing weight, but most importantly is diet. With myfitnesspal, and my consistent logging in, with the help of my online friends here I hope I reach my goal of losing the weight i need to, to get me back to where i once was!

Best of luck to you in your weightless as well!!!! you can do it, if you stick with your intended plan ! :)
  • jaylyn1991
    jaylyn1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi i also have to lose 100 lbs i used to be 135 but since i had my little girl 4 years ago its been really hard to lose it
  • ebonyeparadise
    ebonyeparadise Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! In reading your post I realize no matter the different paths, we've all ended up at the same place physically. It's funny how it may be kids, relocating, depression or something else that led us to eat without the discretion we owed ourselves. I have been on here 30 days now and this has changed me....and it's just an app! I used so many and failed. The support is awesome. The accountability and ease of use is awesome. And we're awesome! I am going to send you all friend request so if I can ever be of support you can reach out to me. Success to you all!