Options
DebbieM09
DebbieM09 Posts: 8 Member
Need to get motivated again was doing so good now slipping up to much

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    it's hard use what progress you already made as motivation. You don't want it to all be for not
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    It really is up to you. You can continue to keep things as they are or you can keep going.
  • dashaclaire
    dashaclaire Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    In 6 months do you want to have gained it all back or have lost even more?
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Just got to stay focused and ask yourself is what your about to eat worth feeling bad about yourself. A cheat day is just that, a DAY. Not a cheat weekend, or week or month.

Truthfully, a cheat day should only really be a cheat meal. One meal!

It's hard but it's fair!

We all have our demons we must face to overcome this challenge in our lives. You will be the determining factor in your success. We can give you all the cheers and motivation from a distance that we can but in the end it will be you and you alone when you look in the mirror or step on the scale.
  • las988
    las988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Here is a motivation. Today I have found out the nutrition facts are incorrect on every scan that I made....So I had my kitchen scale and my calculator and I made up my own foods so no more digital scan or search on foods cuz they are crap at details.
  • postmordem10
    postmordem10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hopefully you find encouragement in these posts. Just know that people of all walks of life, and all levels of fitness, struggle at times. Were human beings. Transforming your physical and mental health is a long, tedious, ongoing process. And that process becomes frustraiting for everyone. Struggling with adhearing to a particular dirt or exercise routine. Feeling like your body isn't changing as fast as you anticipated it would. Etc. Just know that whatever goals you've set for yourself are important. They are obviously goals that you feel once accomplished will better your life. Little things add up. ☺ *move with purpose*