low carb diets

Options
what are the best ones?

Replies

• Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have had success with the 17 day diet, but my advise would be do some research and find one that is suitable for your needs
  • MKPRN
    MKPRN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Dukan, 17 Day, South Beach are all ones that I like. Read up on them and find one that works for you. I am currently doing the Dukan diet and really like it.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    i'm currently doingthe 17 day diet, initially it was tough but after a week ur body adjust & i'm loving it; not only that but u can survive on this. good luck:happy:
  • hannahcugini91
    Options
    Dukan, 17 Day, South Beach are all ones that I like. Read up on them and find one that works for you. I am currently doing the Dukan diet and really like it.

i read up on it and i have seen all different sites saying all different things. what is your rotine, and do you work out also?
  • luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    The Zone Diet is working for me.
    http://www.zonediet.com/tools/zone-classic
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

i read up on it and i have seen all different sites saying all different things. what is your rotine, and do you work out also?

My diary is open to the public I have only just started cycle 2, so feel free to have a look. I haven't done much in way of exercise this week as I have a head cold and am just not feeling right, however I normally burn between 200-400 cal a day