Microsoft Band 2 Support

Options
Hi,

does someone know, when the Microsoft Band 2 (just released) will be supported?
Directly or the data Import when connecting Microsoft Health App with Myfitnesspal account.

Thanks Oliver

Replies

• MNCPRGuy
    MNCPRGuy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am looking at this device as well. Seems to be some major improvements over version 1.
  • Gavin_Campbell
    Gavin_Campbell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I had one last week and returned it. I use it with my iphone and it was draining the battery significantly.

Also it had to sync with the Health app which in turn sync'd with MFP.. just an extra step that I didn't have to do with my Apple Watch and took too long.

The other issue I had is that it didn't sync steps. However I think they said they are working on fixing it.

I really did like the health app though.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Mine already syncs. It basically only brings over my workouts, though, but that is enough for me.
  • MNCPRGuy
    MNCPRGuy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Anyone else out there using the Microsoft band 2? Pros? Cons?
  • eikalipse
    eikalipse Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i had the first one and now changed to 2.0 and love it. very nice fit. No trouble under the boxing gloves. havent noticed any extra battery drain. And steps sync nicely with MFP. Got a new update yesterday. Haven't used all the new stuff yet. http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/10/9885078/microsoft-band-music-controls-feature-update .Overall i am happy with it.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    eikalipse wrote: »
    i had the first one and now changed to 2.0 and love it. very nice fit. No trouble under the boxing gloves. havent noticed any extra battery drain. And steps sync nicely with MFP. Got a new update yesterday. Haven't used all the new stuff yet. http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/10/9885078/microsoft-band-music-controls-feature-update .Overall i am happy with it.

The volume control that came with the new update is awesome. I like connecting my phone to the speakers at the gym and streaming Pandora. Now I can now control the volume of the music from my Band.

It took a couple days to find the perfect spot on my arm to wear my Band and now I'm totally hooked. Can't wait for more to come.
  • chanisco
    chanisco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got my MS Band 2 today. So far I find it pretty comfortable. I'm used to wearing a Fitbit Flex, so maybe that's why.
    I am looking forward to Cortana integration for Android users. I have it on my phone, but it hasn't been integrated to my band yet. I hope the rumors are true. Right now the microphone is useless for me.
  • ivypike1
    ivypike1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help my sync my band 2 with mfp as wont work
  • lhbowen
    lhbowen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Microsoft Health just released an update that allows for social competition but I have no Facebook friends that have MSB2. Someone please be my "friend" and play MSH with me.