Petite women join me!

Options
2»

Replies

• leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'1". I am 120 now but goal is 110. I eat 1200 and the weight comes off slow. So far about 5 lbs in 3 months. Sometimes I go over, one or two times per week usually. I need friends! I anyone would like to Add me please do!
  • lucybcn
    lucybcn Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    5'2, 108lb (I have a tiny frame in general), eating 1600(ish) of fairly clean food each day but moving a lot - I walk 10 miles a day as part of getting to and from work and do some strenghtening stuff at home, it's the reason my weight stays low.
    Literally just started using MFP to mostly monitor my diet and daily routine, have used it before when I was somewhat heavier and really motivated me to keep up the hard work, feel free to check out my diary, I think it's open?
  • working2befitnfab
    working2befitnfab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Just changed my diary to public. Haven't been too good at keeping it updated, but after falling off the wagon the last week, I am ready to get back on track.
    I've lost about 10-15 pounds since September, but gained some over the last week! I feel like I gain so much more quickly than I lose!
    I try to stay around 1500-1700 each day, which may be part of the problem. I work out at least 40 minutes every day (running primarily) and have started incorporating more weight exercises. I'm 5' .5" (that half inch counts right?!) and currently about 118lbs. I got down to 111 about a month and a half ago, and was the. Holding steady at 113. I want to eventually get down to 99-103.
  • Tofuli
    Tofuli Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11 so think the same as you! Feel free to add me - I am in maintenance now :smile:
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only short one out there! I'm between 5'1" and 5'2"..I usually round up. Currently at 145 lb with a GW of 125. I've been lower and I've been higher, but I think 125 is a good maintenance point for me. Open diary as well. Some days I definitely do better than others!
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to add friends as well. Add me!!

5'3, 137 today with a goal of 123.