I'm new to all this...

Options
This is my first time attempting something like this....I hope it works!!! I would love to get some feedback from those that have been doing this a while. Useful tips are appreciated!! Thanks!

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    This is my first time attempting something like this....I hope it works!!! I would love to get some feedback from those that have been doing this a while. Useful tips are appreciated!! Thanks!

Don't Hope it works - KNOW it works. Because it's true. It's not a secret, it's not rocket science. It's just plain old HARD work, sweat, tears at times, and encouragement from the people on here.

No one is gonna do this for you except yourself. Nothing else will do it except hard work and healthy eating. I look forward to your "Before and after" pictures!
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It will work if you use this entire site to your advantage! the tools are awesome, the people here are fantastic! Get plugged in, log your food intake and your exercise. Make healthier choices and I promise you, this will work!

Feel free to add me!!! :) Good luck!
  • dpetre
    dpetre Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome! It works...just get started! You can add me!:smile:
  • karenami
    karenami Posts: 3
    Options
    Elbi....the first thing is track your food intake. you'd be surprised at how many calories you are eating unwittingly. Record everything. Download the app to your phone so you record at lunch time. I know you've been struggling but together we can do this!
  • avaughan10
    Options
    I started 5/17 and have lost 13 lbs. Going on vacation and hope I can keep it up. I'm new at this and I love it.
  • debnor
    debnor Posts: 1
    Options
    I am fairly new to this as well and I am finding out that it does work you just got to keep with it daily
  • CrimsonHellkite
    Options

it will work as long as you use it! i mean ya got nothing to lose by trying, cept some weight maybe...