Starting on Monday morning, who's with me?

Options
Hi Pals:-)
I did my fitness pal once for a short time with a girlfriend and I shed about 20lbs!!! I gained it back. I haven't found anything that works. I want to commit to logging my food. I would Really love to make friends with you guys for some love and support & so we can keep each other accountable. Let's get Healthy together!

Replies

• Honest_Angie
    Honest_Angie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more than 20 to lose, but looking for accountability buddies. Add me if you'd like.
  • Alexisaline
    Alexisaline Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yea!!!! Don't worry about how much you need to lose.. I am not sure how to add you.
  • obedient670
    obedient670 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Id love the support but can't figure out how to add friends. Can anyone give me direction with that?
  • Oversyte
    Oversyte Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Click on name... then on name again... you will see add friend icon
  • youknowthescore
    youknowthescore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys on this. I have it easy. I just need to tone up mainly after having a baby but I have NOO motivation!
  • HDKramer
    HDKramer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking today that I needed to have a motivation group to stay accountable. Go ahead and count me in! I am working on losing baby weight and training for the Tough Mudder (half) race in May.
  • chelm1222
    chelm1222 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in need of a little extra push in the form of motivation and accountability. I have a wedding dress to fit into in 6 months and the rate I'm going that's not gonna happen.