Interesting People

Options
Just imagine living in the tropics where as soon as you step out of the shower you begin to sweat for about 5 or 6 months of the year. Temp is always over 30 degrees celsius.

When you exercise or go for a run outside you sweat constantly, it like the calories are running out of your skin. Lol, disgusting actually. When it rains there is relief, but when it is over it is even steamer.

Then there is the dry season for about 5 or so months where the weather is blue skies everyday and about 25 to 30 degrees celuis. That's nice.

I am in Darwin, top of Australia and the last frontier of this great country. Quite a unique place.

Looking for friends on this great app, so feel free to please add me as interested in meeting persons who are into good eating, gym and outdoor exercise as well as travel. Hit me up with any of your travel questions or general info about Australia. Happy to chat!

BJ8

Replies

• Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Loved the 3 weeks I spent in your fantastic continent. Welcome to mfp :)
  • Beefjerky8
    Beefjerky8 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    :) Thanks!
  • matthewhopfer
    matthewhopfer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my names Matt and I'm new to all of this. I've never really opened up about fitness or my health to anyone. I'm married and have an amazing wife and 3 kids. I'm currently getting ready to enlist and become a Marine. here to keep motivated and make friends a long the way.