Hi I'm Steph, mother of a nine months old

Options
So I had a little girl nine months ago and since then I have gained all my baby weight back and then some. I'm on here to finally get to my goal weight which is 150 lbs, I am currently 222lbs. I'm gonna start by getting back to the 100s again, baby steps baby steps. I hope I can find some encouragement here.

Replies

• shedding60
    shedding60 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome Steph!

I had a little boy 6 months ago and am trying to get to 165-170ish sometime this year. It's always nice to have new mommy friends who know the struggle! I sent you a request. Anyone else is free to add me as well!
  • kdbenson8614
    kdbenson8614 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also a mother struggling to lose that baby weight. I've got 30lbs to lose. Let's work at it!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 3 children, and each time I've gained weight and had to lose it. I was 220lbs after my 2nd and got down to 154lbs, then I got pregnant again lol. My third will be 2 on May 1st and I'm about 164lbs now. It's definitely harder this time round.
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 month old and with workk school and him I am always busy feel free to add me
  • Emcookohb
    Emcookohb Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a mommy of two kiddos.