Update.. So it has been 6 weeks..

Options
Tsartele
Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
I started this journey back on Feb 19th and I was my heaviest at 241.8 and 29% body fat. My clothes didn't fit right and I just felt uncomfortable. I have goals in life and at that point me being that heavy was not one of them. I have always enjoyed challenges and so I decided that once I moved to New Mexico for this new job that I had just gotten that I was going to make a change. I decided that no matter how hard it was I was going to do what it takes to totally transform my body and get healthy. I needed to relearn how to eat because after I turned 35 my metabolism started to slow down. I learned that I could not eat like a teenager any more. My ultimate goal is to get down to around 170 and have 15% body fat. I also started lifting weights so I want to put on muscle as well. SO my goal weight might change. I want a beach body... I have a long way to go.

This was me 6 weeks ago at 242.. its an embarrassing photo for sure.

zq4bimapmama.jpg

Here is me today 19 lbs lighter at 223. 26.2% BF I still have a lot of work to do.

bpbxlx5fglem.jpg

iqp66gci92s5.jpg

xxz7h0gjszuu.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!