I'll take inches of lbs now! Pics

Options
Recently I've decided to toss my scale. I'm sooo sticking to measuring,I've lost 53lbs so far,but have seem to stall for a while..however I'm still losing inches. So I have no complaints anymore..the scale is evil :pPhotoGrid_1459727547489_zpsnmadft41.jpg[img][/img]PhotoGrid_1459727604657-1_zpsti1uudp3.jpg[img][/img]

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    amazing progress!!
  • Melissia3
    Melissia3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Wow! The difference is incredible! Please post again once you reach maintenance! :)
  • KetoRach0210
    KetoRach0210 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Wow! The difference is incredible! Please post again once you reach maintenance! :)

Definitely will! I feel like I'm far from that stage though.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    You can really see a difference. I'm losing inches way faster than pounds myself so I understand some of how you feel. Looks like you're doing great. Keep it up!!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    great job! Enjoy the journey and keep going!
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job! Keep it up! You've got this!
  • lynette_12
    lynette_12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Can't wait until I start losing pounds or inches. I'll take either or both at this point. Lol. Keep up the great work!
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow! I definitely hope to see another update in the future! Stories like this are more inspiring than you would think
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! It is really easy to get hung up on what the scale says, so sometimes it is important to keep distance from that. Just keep tracking! I am losing weight in the same places you are, so looking at your pictures is kind of like looking in the mirror. :smile:
  • cobblah
    cobblah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Okay, now you motivated me to stay on this calorie counting & exercise thing. You look great!
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Way to go! I too am not focusing on the scale as much this time around. I got so demotivated last spring from it not moving like I wanted.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I AGREE!!! The scale is the devil! >:) Good work!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    @ketorach, GREAT work!! You go girl! :)
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Congratulations on your success so far and good luck on your journey! :)
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look fabulous!
  • grodriguez09
    grodriguez09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great, congratulations!
  • KetoRach0210
    KetoRach0210 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!