Kpoppers?

Options
Jo_yce
Jo_yce Posts: 4 Member
Come on who loves kpop? xD (I'm an EXOL, carat, once, baby, army, hottest, sone)

Replies

• TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Well I thought I did, but I don't think I've heard of any of those that you named.
  • spilledmilk
    spilledmilk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Here! I'm a shawol. Trying to lose weight before my vacation next month seeing SHINee in tokyo~~
    102615 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    BANA, ZE:A's and Carat here. :)
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Options
    Big fan of U-kiss, 2NE1/ Big bang T-ara and Exo to name a few. :)
  • myuncake
    myuncake Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    heck yes! hardcore exo-l here!! (haha figures this would be my first post :blush: )
  • myikigai
    myikigai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Taeyeon is a huge style inspiration to me!
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I think I'm becoming a K popper by proxy. My daughter is a huge kpop fan, and I often check out videos and stuff with her. I actually think the talent base and videos are better than a lot of other music styles.

She had plans to go to the Exo show in NY, and the person she was going with ran into issues with finances. I was really bummed for her, she was so excited about going!
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Options
    I'd love to go to a Kpop concert but because they're such a rarity the tickets are usually insanely pricey. back when Big Bang came to Toronto I couldn't even afford nose bleed seats..
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am just a bit of one! My big groups who I stan are Got7 and BTS. I like Exid, 4minute, Shinee, Block B, B.A.P, Girls Generation, APink, Exo! I listen to so many though. I am excited to move to Korea so I can see some concerts. The tickets when they do come to Eastern US are pricey and sell out quickly.
  • leticabianor
    leticabianor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Here!! I'm Army and Starlight! I like to dance because Kpop and Jpop <3
  • yourfavouritenoona
    yourfavouritenoona Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    exo-L all the way~ i listen to a lot of kpop but i found my home with exo. ♥

i also enjoy bts, got7, toppdogg, ikon, bigbang and some solo artists (not kpop anymore but: luhan. luhan is life.). gotta admit, i've been hooked to the max on nct u ever since friday, i literally cried for hours over the mv... >///<

i'm planning to go to korea next year and i won't enter that country being overweight lol.

feel free to message me :blush: i have a pinterest, vine and i'm on asianfanfics as well :)
  • Jo_yce
    Jo_yce Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    exo-L all the way~ i listen to a lot of kpop but i found my home with exo. ♥

i also enjoy bts, got7, toppdogg, ikon, bigbang and some solo artists (not kpop anymore but: luhan. luhan is life.). gotta admit, i've been hooked to the max on nct u ever since friday, i literally cried for hours over the mv... >///<

i'm planning to go to korea next year and i won't enter that country being overweight lol.

feel free to message me :blush: i have a pinterest, vine and i'm on asianfanfics as well :)

Omg yes Luhan is life ( ultimateeee haha) and yes EXO made me go under into the kpop world as well loll. Omg yes NCT... The 7th sense is life!!! I have to check out "without you" as well!
    I sincerely hope you reach your goal.. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE FUN
  • yehet520
    yehet520 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Come on who loves kpop? xD (I'm an EXOL, carat, once, baby, army, hottest, sone)
    Srsly ive been searching for any exol for like 927292892928 years and yea im flipping happy rn
  • kiragami
    kiragami Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Kpop fan here looking for some other kpoppers. Right now I'm addicted to History, Monsta X and Exo.
  • Lfirecracker
    Lfirecracker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy baek, kaisoo, j-hope, lay those are my bias!
  • EnaEurwyn
    EnaEurwyn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm nctzen (ot21), also love EXO and Dreamcatcher.
    And I'm very much Ten biased