happy weight quiz??

Options
13»

Replies

• CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    My "happy weight" is exactly what I weigh now LOL!

I am pretty much at goal weight so yep it looks right to me as well..
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Mine says 125.6 which is pretty much my ultimate goal (still a long way off!) - how funny!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Mine says 107lbs, my goal is below 110, so its pretty accurate... I tried their calorific need calculator though, and it told me to eat 1196 cal if I want to MAINTAIN!!! whats going on???!!!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    wow. That put me at 109lbs. I don't want to be anywhere near there. For a start, I would be able to be a blood donor. I'll take 120lbs and be satisfied with that, or actually, forget the weight - as long as I don't have flabby bits that'll do me fine.
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    It put my happy weight at 139, way above what my goal is of 125-130. But hey if I get there and I'm happy... then ok.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I got 128 as a response. My goal is 127. Pretty accurate for me, at least.

I wonder though, the question "Recently quit smoking?"
    when I answer 'no', that is because I never smoked in the first place. Does this 'no' answer assume that I am still smoking since I didn't recently quit?

It is just worded so poorly, I can't understand it.

I think it asks that because if you recently quit smoking most people compenstate with extra food and end up gaining weight.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    It told me 131. I haven't weighed so little in 3 decades! I'm 61 and over 200 pounds. I'll be over the moon to get down to 150! Who knows, life has surprised me before.
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ok...wow...this thing was spot on! I was thinking 135 and it told me 136.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    hmmm my happy weight is 122 lbs my goal is 125 lbs not bad but seems i have more work to do
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    i have taken this quiz before. There was an entire article that went with it. Your happy weight might not be the lowest weight you can or want to be. It is supposed to be the weight that you can realisticly maintain without extreme dieting and constant workouts. One that lets you have some leeway in your eating and a day or two off from working out. Also, make sure you really know what your frame size is. Just because you are short does not mean you have a small frame. I am 5'3" but have a large frame, big bones lol.

my happy weight according to the quiz was 138.2 That is the weight range I maintained for 2 1/2 years. 138-141 working out 5 days a week and I am as fit and thin as I can stand to be.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    sweet....my happy weight is actually a half pound less than my goal of 130.
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    That's interesting. My happy weight was 141, my goal is 135 but I don't actually have any idea what that will look like on me so I've always planned to assess my progress at 145 and see if I should keep going. Its right in the middle of my range.
  • BastaConLaPasta
    Options
    dear god, it tells me 154!!!! I am 132 now and not happy yet!!!!
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Spot on for me!! It told me 136 is my Happy Weight and my goal is 135!!! haha :flowerforyou:
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    It said 129.6, my goal weight is 125. In the book, Racing Weight it said I should be 125. Close anyway. :love:
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    dear god, it tells me 154!!!! I am 132 now and not happy yet!!!!
    I hear ya! It said 154 for me too, this morning I weighed in at 152..... But I am far from satisfied about this weight..... Looks like I will keep working hard!
  • _angua_
    _angua_ Posts: 35
    Options
    My happy weight is 145. My stretch goal is 140, really I want to be under 150, so it was pretty accurate for me.
  • tiffanyquincey
    Options
    Its right on for me!
    And apparently I have a small frame according to their calculations. Always thought I was a medium!