5 2" people: what did a 10kg loss look on you?

Options
yellowpear
yellowpear Posts: 137 Member
What did a 10 kg (22lbs) weight loss look on you? How many dress size did you reduce?
Thanks.

Replies

• Lysandra81
    Lysandra81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well, I havent lost 10kg yet, but I have lost 2 dress sizes so far. Down from a 14 to 10 (UK) - thats 42 to 38 for a German. :P

I actually hit my goal weight last week, but I decided to adjust it to get me down 2 more kgs.

Edit: I am 5' 1.5"
  • poohkrazy05
    Options
    I lost 30lbs and went from a size 12 jeans to a size 6 jeans. I could not really see it till I went and had to buy something to wear for a dinner and tried on different size jeans and then I could see it. Shirts size went from a large and some x large done to a medium.
    Good luck!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5'0'' and I've lost around 3 dress sizes (from a tight 16 to a 12) with a 9.3kg weight loss (20.5lbs). However, I think how many dress sizes you drop also depends on how much exercise / toning you do too.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3 and I've lost almost exactly 10 kg (23 pounds). I have gone from a size 8 to a 2-4 in jeans ,medium to small/zsmall tops. Im sure a few dress sizes as well,but I've yet to try on a dress that fits.
    I think the biggest difference for me is,in my chest (clavicals,breasts ),face and arms, although I have definetly lost inches everywhere.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Im 5.2 ive lost 23llbs in 4 mnths. Ive gone from a tight 10 to a 6-8 im too scared to even buy such a small size now because my head cant get round it! ive gone from 140 to 117

heres my pics

before

25242_1402219503445_1471059237_1054348_4559203_n.jpg

now

NewImage-1.jpg

I am now working on toning up as much as i can, currently doing 6 week six pack and 30 day shred (2nd time around)
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I lost 23lbs and I'm 5'2.5 and I went from a sz 6 to a sz 2. A couple of my new dresses are even sz 0 ... and its wierd because I actually weigh a lot but oh well. I'm beginning to hate the scale.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 dress sizes, a double chin, big and ugly flabby arms, big thighs, belly and around 4-5 inches on my waist
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!