100lbs to Lose, Looking for Friends to Provide Mutual Support!

Options
Hello!
I am back to MFP after a 2.5 year hiatus. Previously, I have had a lot of success with MFP - losing 35lbs to reach my goal weight. But my life has thrown me a few curve balls since then and I have not only gained back all of the weight I had lost but added 70 extra pounds onto my 5'6" frame... So I've got about 100lbs to lose.
I've had a lot of denial during my weight gain and I think it has finally hit me that I am "morbidly obese" and need to make a drastic change in my life.
I would love to make connections through MFP with others who have major lifestyle changes to make!
- Jayme

e5upkfb26lsq.jpeg

Replies

• Steph1079
    Steph1079 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making the decision to come back. You did it once so I'm sure you'll do it again! I've got about 100lbs to lose too and am just in my first week. Feel free to add me!
  • itak
    itak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jayme you are just beautiful! I just joined also..day 2..realizing just how much I have been eating :( looking to lose maybe 60 lbs? I'm thinking of getting a fitbit to help motivate me?! Anyways would love to join your group! Feel free to add me :) best of luck and hope you find mounds of needed motivation and support!
  • EmilyMcDowell13
    EmilyMcDowell13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Jayme first off that kitten is adorable and secondly good for you for rebooting your healthy lifestyle. I too lost about 60 lbs about 8 years ago but after a year I gain that weight back plus more. I starting eating healthier and doing exercise 2 months ago and I'm already down 30 lbs. I would like to lose another 60-70 lbs. Feel free to add me. Encouragement is something everyone needs and I would love to find like minded people so we can support each other without judgement.
  • CER1961
    CER1961 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Jayme, My starting goal was 100 pounds, now I have 40 pounds left. Good luck, love the kitty. If you don't mind an old lady add me
  • tatsyfa
    tatsyfa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Jayme. feel free to add me. I also lost about 20 pounds last year but regained it back and more. I have recently started agin and have lost 6 pounds of my 100 pounds target. SEEMS LIKE A LONG WAY but I know with the right attitude it can be done. All the best
  • thinkyskinny
    thinkyskinny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No adorable kitten here, but also coming back to MFP for a lifestyle change that I want to stick this time around- looking to lose another 50-60 lbs! Would love to have some other like-minded people on my journey for support and accountability. Feel free to add me!
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is my second go at MFP also. I have previously lost weight with MFP and stopped for no reason at all but anyway I'm back for the long haul this time. Please feel free to add me I also have about 100 to lose
  • angela3356
    angela3356 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I just signed up today and my goal is 100 lbs
  • EllieThomas404
    EllieThomas404 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    95 pounds to go for me
  • jaymepeel143
    jaymepeel143 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for responding to my message! It's great to know I'm not alone with having such an ambitious goal. Together we got this. :)
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey girl im here for you if you ever need advice. In about two months i have lost 20 pounds . Never thought i could do it. My goal is 30 more pounds by the end of June. They say the last 10 pounds are the hardest but lets do this together !!!!
  • fgenao
    fgenao Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    any meal ideas????
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I've got a little under 100 left. I started at 250 now at 206.2 I'm 5'2" and I would love to get down to 120 but my first goal is that marvelous 199 OneUnderLand!!!!! Add me we can support each other
  • djsings2u
    djsings2u Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have lots to lose have lost some in the past but need to get my eating under control.
  • IrmaC94
    IrmaC94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Starting again, will do weigh in and measurements tonight. Lets support each other on our journey.
  • The_Changling
    The_Changling Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started today and would love to support you.
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose too and I'm starting over today... I lost 60 last time I was on here.. not sure what happened but I got off track and gained it back... I'm real annoyed but feeling back on track now. You can add me if you want! (Or anyone who wants to and is on often)