I need motivation & someone to help keep me accountable

Options
I am currently around 75 lbs away from the weight I want to be. I need someone to keep me accountable & help encourage me to lose the weight. I am also looking for someone I can do the same for. Thank you for taking time to read this :).

Replies

• afigirl86
    afigirl86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My weight goal is 50lbs. Feel free to add me. I'm trying to login everyday and keep track of my food/exercise
  • thinkyskinny
    thinkyskinny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50/60 lbs - everyone could use some support and accountability. Feel free to add me!
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50+ pounds just started back today. Please feel free to add me
  • Amara411
    Amara411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50 lbs over all .. feel free to add me
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am 40 away from my goal add me lets stay motivated
  • bringing_sasha_back
    bringing_sasha_back Posts: 36 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm about 75 lbs away from my goal. Feel free to add me we can all do this together!
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    My goal is like 140lbs away but add me im a great buddy
  • llgordon528
    llgordon528 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me :). Like you I'm needing that help in keeping me motivated and accountable. Not an easy journey but it can be done.
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 40ish pound until I reach my goal. Have been on here a little over a month and log in daily
  • runninmama28
    runninmama28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would like to lose 50 pounds. Need motivation and accountability! Feel free to add me! :)
  • cgoldbronn
    cgoldbronn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10lbs of the 30, feel free to add me, as I believe that both parties inspired and encourage each other.
  • brealyn
    brealyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Always looking for motivation and to motivate others. I have 75 pounds left to lose
  • CorinneDjordjevic
    CorinneDjordjevic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability buddy as well feel free to add me. I have 30+ lbs to lose.
  • prbravo11
    prbravo11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im looking for accountability friends. I may not have a lot to lose but my challenge is keeping it. As it stands my body gains weight quickly.