Hello :)

Options
Hiya

I'm Jo from Belfast NI and I have just started with myfitnesspal and so far am struggling to eat the daily allowance of calories although I always thought before I started recording them that I was eating enough...how wrong can you be lol

Replies

• mazzmoo
    mazzmoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am also struggling to eat the amount of calories and by quite a few :/ I know we are suposed to be eating at least 1200 but its just not happeneing for me.
    Yet I always feel I'm eating enough until I record them, oops
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I'm in Bristol, UK. I was really surprised about how much I could eat as well :) It's great on here and you'll find lots of inspiring folks to help you along the way.
  • SonjiCampbell
    Options
    Hi I'm SOnji Atlanta, Ga. My problem was eating late at night and laying down to sleep. I know I can do this and I will. I just needed a little help and to see the numbers on paper to make me aware of how many calories I was eating. Now I'm on point and lost 7 pounds in a few day just by stop drinking soda.
  • rockinbikergal
    Options
    I have cut out drinking Pepsi as well but might just add it back in (saying that I have just lost 7lbs in a week so am wondering if that is the reason lol) have tried adding fruit and cereal bars into my diet but it's just not totting up the calories at all x