Woohoo! Amazing job!
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • klassykris
    klassykris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You were gorgeous before the loss...but ur happiness in ur achievement is shining through making u even more beautiful...you look AMAZING!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Allie6011012
    Allie6011012 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW ! just amazing !! totally made me smile, so much hard work ! just AMAZING !
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You guys are all too sweet! I look forward to all of your coming success stories!
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • mindfulmama1977
    mindfulmama1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Wow this is awesome i LOVE that you did it through hard work and discipline. Good job <3
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Great job, and you are an inspiration. A reminder that it not only requires discipline and focus but patience as well. Once again, well done!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So amazing! Look out, your hard work is showing!
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Oh that feeling must be so GREAT!! Beautiful success!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Yay @c_leeee !! Keep it up. You look great!!
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - we are doing this together!!!
  • brendahughes37679
    brendahughes37679 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    unbelievable, so happy for you!
  • c_leeee
    Options
    Great job, and you are an inspiration. A reminder that it not only requires discipline and focus but patience as well. Once again, well done!

Yes absolutely!! Patience is something that I struggled with in the beginning for sure! But as you have probably heard before, you didn't put it on overnight and it won't come off that way either! If I can do it I know anyone else can to, I went from being super lazy to damn near athletic!? :open_mouth: It's a lifestyle change, and when you realize that it all starts to click. :)
  • c_leeee
    Options
    You look amazing - we are doing this together!!!

totally in this together! I love watching your progress right along! MFP is such a rich source for inspirational people! <3<3<3
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! You all look Awesome!!
  • shirronglasco
    shirronglasco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    c_leeee wrote: »
    Today I hit 100lbs lost. I started in July of 2014 at 281.2lbs. Nearly 2 years later I was rewarded this morning with 181.1lbs on the scale. I didn’t do any fad diets, (I didn’t do diets of any kind actually.) I didn’t have surgery, or take pills, or replace my meals with shakes, or wrap myself because “IT WORKS!”
    I focused on calories in calories out and tried my best to provide my body with adequate nutrition. I’m not done with my loss just yet, but I’m too thrilled with hitting -100lbs not to share. Keep at it, take things one at a time. One meal, one workout, one day, and one lb at a time! 8vt9ys0ghtz9.jpg
    ox9o3klttsqn.jpg
    7og15pofc77g.jpg
    5cp5cev1cyf2.jpg
    wv9zx1yngh0j.jpg

You look great!
  • Kelleygirl79
    Kelleygirl79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look beautiful! What an accomplishment.... Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!