50+ to lose! Tired of letting myself down! Ready to make this change!

Options
2»

Replies

• Esme140
    Esme140 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    lynette_12 wrote: »
    Lord knows I need a friend, or 2, or 50 on this weight loss journey. Lol.

Me too! Sending friend request now.

• fgenao
    fgenao Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello to all, I will send friend requests out, if possible, view your diary. I not a great eater and would like to get meal ideas... if you don't mind.
  • lynette_12
    lynette_12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    fgenao wrote: »
    Hello to all, I will send friend requests out, if possible, view your diary. I not a great eater and would like to get meal ideas... if you don't mind.

Hi! I'm trying to work on my eating habits as well. Hopefully someone will share some great, quick meal ideas!
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Add me! i am getting RID of this weight and am actually going to have the body i've wanted all these years
  • elaineously
    elaineously Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for a while now, but I haven't had much success lately. I've been having a hard time consistently logging my intake and sticking to my calorie limit. So I guess I'm hoping that more friends will help keep me motivated! I also have more than 50 pounds to lose.
  • roseplushie
    roseplushie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add friends. I need to lose 50 or a little more. I need some friends to help keep me on track. I'm starting slow and really hoping I can hit my goals. Feel free to add me.
  • wvok
    wvok Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure either. Can someone help?
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! Open diary and I'm on here daily. Just started last week and I've lost 4lbs already! I'm 26, 5'6", and have about 63lbs yet to lose!
  • lynette_12
    Options
    jennnco wrote: »
    Add me! i am getting RID of this weight and am actually going to have the body i've wanted all these years

Hi! I just added you. We're gonna do this!
  • maidengirl_
    maidengirl_ Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm hoping to lose 30 more pounds. I'm on everyday.
  • lynette_12
    Options
    I've been at this for a while now, but I haven't had much success lately. I've been having a hard time consistently logging my intake and sticking to my calorie limit. So I guess I'm hoping that more friends will help keep me motivated! I also have more than 50 pounds to lose.

You can definitely so this! About to add you to my friend list right now! :)
  • lynette_12
    Options
    Not sure how to add friends. I need to lose 50 or a little more. I need some friends to help keep me on track. I'm starting slow and really hoping I can hit my goals. Feel free to add me.

Hi! I'm about to add you. To add someone, click on their name and their profile pic will pop up saying send a message. Just click on their name again and another window will pop up saying add as a friend. Click that button and you're good to go! Or at least that's how I did it on my cell. :)
  • Hodie25
    Hodie25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can be successful at this. We are going to do this together. As a group we can do this. When you find the meals that work just keep repeating them.
  • lynette_12
    Options
    wvok wrote: »

Hi! I'm about to add you. To add someone, click on their name and their profile pic will pop up saying send a message. Just click on their name again and another window will pop up saying add as a friend. Click that button and you're good to go! Or at least that's how I did it on my cell. :) Hope this helps.
  • Hodie25
    Hodie25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend.
  • lynette_12
    Options
    Hodie25 wrote: »
    Please add me as a friend.

Hi! Just added you!
  • wvok
    wvok Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Hi! I'm about to add you. To add someone, click on their name and their profile pic will pop up saying send a message. Just click on their name again and another window will pop up saying add as a friend. Click that button and you're good to go! Or at least that's how I did it on my cell. :) Hope this helps.

*thanks so much!
  • lynette_12
    Options

*thanks so much!

You're welcome!
  • lynette_12
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! Open diary and I'm on here daily. Just started last week and I've lost 4lbs already! I'm 26, 5'6", and have about 63lbs yet to lose!

Hi! Congrats on that 4lb loss! About to add you now. Keep up the great work!