I'm getting there :)

Well, my dieting / eating habits have not been as consistent as I would have prefered, with quite a few indulgences, and it's been too cold and/or rainy to walk, but I've still managed to loose 2 more pounds over the last week. So, I'm on track tor weight loss, just not for exercise, and I have to be careful because of my asthma. My exercise goal was for about 7 miles of walking a week, roughly one a day. I'm behind by about 8 miles so far, due to severe weather, but when the warm days come, I'm certain that I'll make up for it. There's a chance, though, that I might be able to borrow my neighbor's treadmill... cross your fingers :smile:
117656.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

exercise.png

Replies

• Well, my dieting / eating habits have not been as consistent as I would have prefered, with quite a few indulgences, and it's been too cold and/or rainy to walk, but I've still managed to loose 2 more pounds over the last week. So, I'm on track tor weight loss, just not for exercise, and I have to be careful because of my asthma. My exercise goal was for about 7 miles of walking a week, roughly one a day. I'm behind by about 8 miles so far, due to severe weather, but when the warm days come, I'm certain that I'll make up for it. There's a chance, though, that I might be able to borrow my neighbor's treadmill... cross your fingers :smile:
    117656.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

exercise.png
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Good luck with the walking! That's quite a challenge to yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Congratulations on losing 4 pounds so far!
    My weather is bad now too, so the walking is out. BUT, have you ever thought of dancing to some fast oldies, or other type of fast music that you like? It's fun, you can do it in any weather, and you can even watch tv, so you'd never be bored! :smile:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Congrats on the 4 lbs!:flowerforyou:
    I love my walks outdoors too, but as bad as the weather has been here lately (almost 2 feet of snow and -20 temps!:noway: ) its to cold and snowy and icey to go outside. What I have been doing as an alternative to my outdoor walks is Leslie Sansones indoor Walk Away The Pounds dvds. I think shes awesome, and she has alot of walking dvds to choose from. Great workouts!:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    :wink: Good job!! Don't forget about a simple stair stepper!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    :drinker: Congratulations your doing great!:drinker: We must be neighbors , because the weather is below o for a coupe of days......this week end it may get up to 30degrees:glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!