Getting serious... need help and buddies!!

Options
Hey! I have been using this program here and there to log calories. I am really wanting to get serious with it, and I need all the help I can get. PLEASE, feel free to add me and share any advice you have. I am still new to this business :)

Little about me,

I am from East TN. My family loves fried food and is not very supportive. I am in RN school, and I currently work as an LPN in home health. I am married and have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I love animals :)

I used to run a lot, but I just up and quit 2 years ago. I started a new workout program and since I know nutrition is 3/4 of your fitness, I decided I'd buckle down with my food. I don't really want to lose much weight. My main goal is just to feel and look stronger and healthier!

Replies

• dashe111
    dashe111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey lady! I'll send you a friend request. Your family sounds like mine. Must be a Tennessee thing!
  • ksirwin817
    ksirwin817 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It must be. Thank you!!!
  • prbravo11
    prbravo11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I understand how that is. Long hours and being tired makes for terrible motivation.
    Feel free to add me!!! I've tried a lot of different workout routines and i get very creative
  • diamondking15
    diamondking15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im new on here. I am in school for physician assistant, married with kids, so I understand how hard it is to keep motivated and try and be healthy. Send me a friend request and we can keep eachother motivated!