Wedding coming soon!

Options
I am getting married in September, and I am having a hard time trying to get to my ideal weight! I go to the gym three times a weight and work out with my trainor and the other two days I go and just do cardio. I seem to have a hard time eating right. I just love to eat the wrong food. and I know thats why I cant seem to lose weight. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Replies

• Magen
    Magen Posts: 12
    Options
    I am getting married in September, and I am having a hard time trying to get to my ideal weight! I go to the gym three times a weight and work out with my trainor and the other two days I go and just do cardio. I seem to have a hard time eating right. I just love to eat the wrong food. and I know thats why I cant seem to lose weight. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it!!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I plan out what I am going to eat for the day. This way, I am not lurking in the cabinets grabbing food I shouldnt. I also eat 6 times a day. Everytime I want something else, I remind myself I get to eat a snack in 2 hours. I hope this helps. :happy:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    If you want it bad enough, you will WANT to eat the right foods. Focus on your dress and tell yourself I WILL DO IT!! Once you get going, it starts to become a natural habit. You are the only one that has control of your future, you just have to take that step of faith and believe in YOURSELF that you deserve and earn it. That is what I had to do. I know easier said than done. Make a list of things you like and then determine what is on there and if they are worth the sacrafice of not wearing that perfect dress...that is my opinion ...hope it helped. Good Luck and BELIEVE in YOURSELF :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    First of all, Congratulations of your upcoming wedding!!!! What kinds of foods do you eat? Maybe you can modify those foods that are not so good for you and prepare a healthier version. Drink lots and lots of water. Also it is very important to be prepared with snacks and your meals ahead of time. That way you dont have the excuse of going to a place where they sell the foods that you know are the culprit. You are already working with a trainer, that is great!!! Have you shared your goals? He or she should be able to give you program that will help you reach your goals. Interval training works great to burn more calories. I hope this helps some. Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your up coming Wedding Day:drinker: Sounds like a great work out, way more then I can do. I eat 5 to 6 times a day, instead of large meals. Portion size is very important , as Like today I had a cup of Goulash, and two hours later had a cup of whole Strawberries, from our garden last spring. Chocolate and cookies is a big weakness for me, but I have learned to not over indulge and count the calories. So when I crave chocolate instead of a whole candy bar, I get rice cakes with chocolate drizzled over them. Hang in there because your health is very important. :heart:
  • Magen
    Options
    Thanks Ya'll!! That all helped a whole lot!!

129267.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Talk to kellch, she is having a wedding in June and she uses TYBO to get in shape. :smile: Your young and have the energy to do that. It has made her look amazing. She started with a dress that was hard to zip up and now she might have to have it taken in.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Believe me she still indulges now and then but she works it off with the TYBO.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    OH and by the way CONGRATULATIONS:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Magen
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome, I am pretty new here only been on here since December 31, 2008. Good luck with you weight loss.