Replies

• AshleyCrismon
    AshleyCrismon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'3 and 20lbs to lose! Add me
  • shannon_daly3
    shannon_daly3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5''7, 21 years old and only one kg to my goal weight ! I have an open diary :) Add me !!
  • annadockers
    annadockers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'4 and want to lose at least 14-20lb. Please add me so we can share food and fitness. Defo could use support!
  • samfer_x
    samfer_x Posts: 10 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Helloooo!!
    I'm 5ft 6 and want to lose 25lbs.
    I'm two days in and feeling motivated, yippee!
    Please feel free to add me .. The more peer support/pressure, the better hehe x
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 still looking to lose 5-10lbs Feel free to add me active user and open diary :)
  • MillyMil122
    MillyMil122 Posts: 15 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just added all of you! Thanks so much :) Happy Friday!
  • drpsamin
    drpsamin Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    5'5 looking to lose 20 pounds :) asap!
  • alrocca
    alrocca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'7lost 25 got another 20 to go. Feel free to add me. Am on here every day :-)
  • angeladoyle3
    angeladoyle3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 currently 142.6 lbs and looking to lose another 15-20. I'm adding you now. Everyone else please feel free to add me as well. I log my food daily and exercise is synced from Fitbit.
  • kirstyg729
    kirstyg729 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I fall into that catagory!
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" 28 and hoping to lose 25lbs, feel free to add me
  • faidarus2016
    faidarus2016 Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    5'5 and would love to lose about 22 - 25 lbs. Feel free to add me. I'm kinda new at my fitness pal community
  • SpaMaria8
    SpaMaria8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and looking to lose a bit more than that, about 35. But I am over 50 and physically challenged (I can only do pool therapy & walk or dance) because I have Fibro, bad neck, etc etc.

So my macros are probably different than you young ones who are more fit (lean body mass verses percent body fat) and activity level, right?

I am very new to this community, I do not know how to add people or whatever? I am more of a text kinda person, lol.
  • joelladc
    joelladc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started! I'm 5'5, 20 years old and looking to lose about 20lbs. Currently trying to figure out how much I should be eating everyday. I really want to stick to it this time! Anyone please add me! :smiley:
  • trbilbao
    trbilbao Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and looking to lose 15-20 but am 50 YO. Would love to see what is working for everyone. Feel free to add me:)
  • cristi_rawr
    cristi_rawr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 26 years old, and have 10 lbs left to lose, woohoo!
  • squeekecho262
    squeekecho262 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    5'4"1/2 :P wanting to loose 10-15lbs, but if I gain some muscle and loose the inches instead of that amount of weight I'm happy!
  • squeekecho262
    squeekecho262 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    @rinalansi best of luck!!! And congrats on getting married soon!
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and also looking to lose my last 20 pounds or so. Feel free to add me
  • irisheci
    irisheci Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and looking to loose 20 pounds. Have just started and would love the support! Feel free to add me