Fit Tea Sucks

Options
SanMcK70
SanMcK70 Posts: 19 Member
If any of you are considering trying Fit Tea, don't bother. I did the 28 day detox, followed the instructions precisely, and got ZERO results.

Replies

• barquilt
    barquilt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update. I was just looking at the ad this morning.
  • robrsmith
    robrsmith Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    On the Ingredients page of the Fit Tea website, you can find this gem:

"Honey:

Most of the people ask: Isn’t Honey a type of sugar? Then Why doesn’t it add any weight? Calories Honey will not thwart my big efforts to lose weight? You're right - honey contains sugar. But unlike that refined sugar, honey contains minerals and vitamins too. Normally, to digest sugar are used as minerals and vitamins stored in the body, making the body devoid of these kinds of nutrients. These nutrients are quite essential to dissolve cholesterol and fats. Thus, when you consume very much sugar tends to increase the burden not just because of the calories, but due to the lack of minerals and vitamins. On the contrary, honey being a great source of nutrients to help you shed weight. Honey is considered a great food as it keeps the sugar level balanced. In addition to that, the release of the recovery hormones assists to burn fat. It happens when the liver is fueled with adequate honey intake before bed."

There's a lot of facts and science and grammar in there, but the takeaway is that you probably weren't eating enough honey before bed.
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Neat! Thanks for informing us. :smiley:
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If any of these things worked -- everyone would be skinny and that company stock would quadruple in just a month. Heck, it would take over the world as the most powerful company in history.

Something that works? Staying within your calories.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Well of course. We could have told you that before you even tried it. Any detox is just a scam.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Damn, I ordered it last week for 55$ Canadian now I regret it
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Of course you didn't. There is no magic cure. If it were that easy everyone would be in great shape.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Shocker
  • jcook0716
    jcook0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Most "slim/skinny/fit" teas contain senna, which is a laxative. You can get the same result with a $2 box of smooth move tea from the grocery store if you are trying to cleanse your colon or whatever (don't do this regularly or as a way to lose weight!). No tea will make you more fit. Save your money and count your cals :)
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    SanMcK70 wrote: »
    If any of you are considering trying Fit Tea, don't bother. I did the 28 day detox, followed the instructions precisely, and got ZERO results.

And another one for the "no *kitten*, Sherlock" file. SMH.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    SanMcK70 wrote: »

What kind if results were you honestly expecting? I ask this out of genuine curiosity.