Progression Pics of my 44lb loss over 1 year (and preview of my Valentine's Day dress)

Options

Replies

• OzarkLady76
    OzarkLady76 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • magairlin
    magairlin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing and thank you for sharing the information regarding what worked for you. Have a lovely Valentine's Day. You deserve it as does your husband for his support.
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you're the end goal of my journey!! Good job girl
  • MarziDeThrall
    MarziDeThrall Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Love all your outfits. ;)
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Nice work, very inspiring! I am working on that emotional hunger too. Thanks for posting.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    @OzarkLady76 Thank you - I feel great!
    @magairlin it's my pleasure to share the info that helped me get to this point. Really not sure I could have done it without my hubbys support!
    @heatherutopia it's funny because I feel that I've only just begun! I think it's never totally over, we just keep setting higher goals and getting better and better
    @MarziDeThrall lol thank you! One of the best parts of losing weight has been shopping and playing dress up. ☺️. Before I would just get so depressed trying to find flattering clothes
    @smiphette - it's my pleasure and hope it helps you on your journey. P.s. Is your user name abbreviation for Smurfette?
  • AdelitaCampbell
    AdelitaCampbell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it! You look fabulous ;)
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    @piggysmalls333 This is awesome! Congrats on your hard work and crazy dedication!
  • LTB1234
    LTB1234 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to this post but I am so glad I stumbled across it. I definitely needed to see this today and I am going to keep the traits of emotional hunger in mind.
  • Beachlibra
    Beachlibra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats @piggysmalls333! Very inspiring post! I need to lose a similar amount of weight and am halfway there. Read your post just as I needed inspiration for the second half of my journey. Thank you!!
  • piggysmalls333
    Options
    @AdelitaCampbell Thank you!!! @Noelv1976 It's nothing short of how awesome you are with your health journey too my friend. :smile: @RandiGrn Nothing makes me happier than knowing this helped you in some way! @Beachlibra Thanks so much and wishing you the best of luck as you continue on your journey. You can do it!!!
  • Buildingit3157
    Buildingit3157 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!! You go girl!!
  • Linzella
    Linzella Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Can I ask you what you're starting weight was? My highest number on the scale was 196. I've lost 26, and I'd like to loose another 20 if possible. Keep up the great work! You're an inspiration!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Love this!! Thank you!! You look awesome. What great progress! Love the emotional eating chart. Just took a screen shot of it.
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look amazing! I love your style,too. I would like to have every outfit in your pictures. :)
  • smcrimmon84
    smcrimmon84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look great - way to go!!
  • piggysmalls333
    Options
    @Buildingit3157 @smcrimmon84 Thank you so much! @creationscrown OMG learning about emotional eating may have been the most important thing! @ilovemypeekapug Thank you so much! It's so much more fun to shop and put together outfits now that I am nearly 60lbls lighter :blush:@Linzella I started at 207 :neutral:
  • fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Nice! You dress so cute too!
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awe look at you piggysmiles! You're killing it hun! Must be all that bacon!
  • sleekyoga
    sleekyoga Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    "Finding the compromise and balance between total deprivation and total indulgence was the most difficult part and it took much trial and error."

Loved how you said this. This is my biggest struggle. I see myself living in extreme, need to find that balance.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!