Old Pants

Options
Two pairs of my old jeans (12/13) have just come back into circulation..... No fatty overhang at the top or anything!!!!!!

....It is a good thing because 3 pair of my 14's just took a one way ticket to Goodwill. They were falling off!!!

YEAH!!!!! I can't wait for more jeans to come back into circulation.... I am stocked up down to 9's..... after that..... I need all new stuff!!!!!!!

Replies

• LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Two pairs of my old jeans (12/13) have just come back into circulation..... No fatty overhang at the top or anything!!!!!!

....It is a good thing because 3 pair of my 14's just took a one way ticket to Goodwill. They were falling off!!!

YEAH!!!!! I can't wait for more jeans to come back into circulation.... I am stocked up down to 9's..... after that..... I need all new stuff!!!!!!!
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Wow that got to be exiciting for you! Congrat on the weight loss!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!!!!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    YAY YOU!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou:
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! :bigsmile: Rock On Lady!!! :flowerforyou: How great do you feel? I would be dancing in the streets! I will get there!!! So happy for you....I can't wait for that day!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You just inspired me to go get the "skinnier" clothes I have in storage in the attic....here I go....
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    You just inspired me to go get the "skinnier" clothes I have in storage in the attic....here I go....

I really hope they fit!! you have really been losing the pounds. Yeah to you too!!!!

I am really feeling good. I am enjoying my foods more than I ever have in the past. It takes me 30-40 minutes to eat a Lean Cuisine entrée. Isn't that crazy.... I snack on lettuce, carrots, celery, and chocolate (dark chocolate). No more pop! IT is making me feel so much happier and thinner.

Today I was able to feel a tummy muscle that didn't feel like it was lost under fat. So excited, I just had to share.

Thanks everyone for the "way to go's" !

Wanda
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    WOOHOO! :bigsmile: Rock On Lady!!! :flowerforyou: How great do you feel? I would be dancing in the streets! I will get there!!! So happy for you....I can't wait for that day!

HollyAnnH: Way to go on the "no smoking"!!!!! that is so hard. I am one month shy of 4 years without smokes. I am finally starting to get fearful of smoking again because I had quite for 4 years once before.... If I can make it to 5 Years I think I will be safe for sure. I wish you continued success at that!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!