Body Sculp Type Workout At Home

Options
I am hoping someone can help me out. For the past 6 weeks I have been taking body sculpt classes at my gym. These are 60 min classes with about 5 min warm up and 5 min cool down. The majority of the class is low-weight high-rep strength training. The only equipment we use is a few hand weights. I really enjoy the class and like what the addition of strength training has done to my shape.

I am moving out of state in about a week and it will be a while before I can join a gym again. Does anyone know if there are any DVDs or other programs out there that have a similar format? We also have a Wii, so something that goes with that would work too. I know I can try and replicate the classes on my own, but I am better about strength training when I have someone else telling me what to do.

Any advice is appreciated.

Replies

• tristajanelle
    Options
    I love The Firm Dvd's! Those woman kick your butt and get you firmed up as promised. And they have multiple instructors so you can look for a Dvd that has one that you like. :) Also alot of people like Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Only 23 minutes long but effective!
  • heatherjm27
    Options
    Thanks...I will look at those