Not comparing myself with others and focusing on me.

Options
I am working out for me and my health and working on myself as a whole person. If I compare myself with others who are thinner than me I lose focus.

Replies

• coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    Options
  • valleman503
    valleman503 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am doing the same sista ....love yourself and everything else will fall into place...including your health
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    This is a great attitude - you do YOU :)
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    What a great attitude :smile:
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the reminder on how we should all view our new health adventure! :)
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    its so important. when i first started out i was looking around and comparing myself with friends some almost a whole 8inches shorter than me. just crazy.
    good luck op
  • TechOutside
    TechOutside Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Be the very best version of YOU!
  • MommaSarabear
    MommaSarabear Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I got so caught up in it feeling like a competition that I lost sight of getting healthy for ME! Keeping a better mindset this go-around. You got this!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Good outlook! Always be better than your old self!
  • lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    What a great way to think !! That's my problem I keep looking at others and then feel unhappy with myself and feel like giving up thank you for your post
  • MrsDogLady
    MrsDogLady Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I think that's why these discussions are SO important. Everyone is at different stages, and everyone has their own inspiring story. I find browsing through them keeps my head in the right place. All of you are amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!