Finally going to do this right. Buddies?

Options
Get your buckets ready everyone, heres my brief inspirational and vomit inducing spiel...

And it starts with the usual. I'm overweight. There is a skinny girl deep inside me who is so ashamed. I don't know how I let it get this far. You know, the usual. But I've said these things to myself countlessly, and I'm always letting myself down.
No, I'm not morbidly obese. Just morbidly insecure.

I haven't worn a bikini to the beach in my adult life. Its been 2 years since I've even worn jeans, and probably 3 since I've actually looked good in them. My insecurities have redefined me and I've decided... I want my life back!

I'm sick of living in the body of this tired, unhappy person. Do you ever feel like you've become someone so far from who you really are... can't do so many things I'd love to, uncomfortable doing the things I can... I'm finally standing up for the real me. (:sick: told you you'd need a bucket...) If anyone needs a buddy I'd love to be there.. I promise I'm a good motivator! :flowerforyou: (of others... :grumble: )Would be nice to know there are others rooting for me and I'm not just letting myself down. Far too familiar with that feeling...

Replies

• EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Feel free to friend me as I'm always up for some motivating friends! This site is great and lots of people have the same challenges you do.

Good luck in your first week!!

:happy:
  • zlosnica15pl
    zlosnica15pl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it as we all can! :):) whoooo!!!!!!!!
  • cvg1973
    cvg1973 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I totally understand you because I feel exactly the same way... I can be your buddy and we can motivate each other..:)
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request.
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am a wonderful person to have. Yes, everyone he has a certain level of unhappiness. We are human, but it is in our control to fix that. It can be controlled and fixed if you want it. I made that choice 2 months ago and I am sticking to it like glue. I will lose this weight and I will have a baby. Simple as that! We are all here to help.
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    We could all use the help and encouragement...this site is great for that!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Sent you a request, support is one of the best tools in my kit :smile: