50lbs down 50 to go!! Looking for friends to support

Options
I love this site <3 but I feel like I'm missing support from others that gets me through the day. Is anyone out there needing another friend to help with this weight loss journey? Add me if you do!!

Replies

• hugzeelaroo
    hugzeelaroo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sent request
  • jswapmeet
    jswapmeet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    50 pounds that is great. Keep up the good work. I too have lost 50 pounds after being at such a long standstill. At the beginning of the year I weighed 50 pounds more. Now I am at another standstill. I have been at the same weight for 2 weeks. That is why I am on my fitness pal to read an article I came across this past weekend that addresses my issue.
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am looking for support to lose 40-50 lbs. Add me if you like :)
  • kitrae
    kitrae Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I've been on this site on and off for a few years but I've never been to the community section - I too am missing the support and need to lose at least 50 more pounds ---- please feel free to add me also.
    Sent a request
  • thellinger82
    thellinger82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 50 pounds!! I will add you, I also need motivation. I'm 20 pounds down with 80 more to go!
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Happy to add anyone.
  • dovedavis
    dovedavis Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also at my halfway mark!! Need to get as serious about next 50 as last 50. Stuck at another plateau.
    I log in every day, but forget to look here.
    Anybody, please add me and we help each other!! We really can do it!!
    I still keep my "before" picture from Aug 2014 for motivation.
  • GodIsGood777mfp
    GodIsGood777mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over. Again! Need supportive friends. Trying to lose 30 pounds.
  • purrpurplemeow83
    purrpurplemeow83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Can people meet up and do 5k or walks together? I am finding it hard to gather people with a healthier lifestyle, to do things with. I want to get more active and get in better shape. Anyone interested?
  • sasg46
    sasg46 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ah_mander wrote: »
    I love this site <3 but I feel like I'm missing support from others that gets me through the day. Is anyone out there needing another friend to help with this weight loss journey? Add me if you do!!

Hi , I am sherry, I am 53 years old and new to this site, feel free to add me , I am not sure how to add people yet. I am 170 and want to get back down to 125. I have only been dieting and exercising on my elliptical for 4 days now, so I have not lost yet. It's harder to lose when you are older because your metabolism slows. You are doing great , keep up the good work. Best of luck.
  • japfume
    japfume Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30 pounds, definitely need all the motivation i can get
  • sherrirod252015
    sherrirod252015 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I need a good supportive commenting friend! AND I always motivate back. Anyone can add me. Need to lose 25 more lbs down 12 lbs so far
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I also need support! I am trying to lose 37 lbs :) feel free to add!
  • ShrinkingMama2
    ShrinkingMama2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ah_mander wrote: »

Yay for your -50! I will add you :) I'm not on here often but I would love to chat