Naughty 2 weeks and now getting back on track - motivation would be greatly appreciated!

Options
Hi all, so due to a period of illness and then overeating during the easter holiday I have had a bad 2 weeks with very little exercise and lots of over eating / drinking. Looking to get back on track today by eating lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and hopefully (weather permitting!) a run tonight. I can tell I have gained the last few weeks and I am very much "craving" everything naughty so I know it is going to take some hard work the next few days to get back on track! Any motivational replies and / or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :)

Replies

• koolcat6862
    koolcat6862 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Dont beat yourself up and start over thats all you can do, you can do it :smiley:
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! Except mine has been three weeks. Took this first step and started this morning with a smoothie.
  • 20likenow
    20likenow Posts: 40 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm with you! I had a minor surgery and fell off track. Was released last week and hope to get better. We got this
  • abbietaylor1
    abbietaylor1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! 2 days of being good (well goodish) and exercising - good start!
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Inappropriate comment about being naughty.
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am so with you. I have been on and off the wagon for the past 2 weeks. Mostly off. The weather sucks so I have not been jogging after the jog from hell on March 25. Pushed to hard and was really hurting. Pulled something. But we can do this! We can run that wagon down and jump back on and hold on for dear life. We got this!
  • bringing_sasha_back
    bringing_sasha_back Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're definitely not alone! I've had a lot of off the wagon days the past couple weeks, I at least kept going to the gym to feel a little better about it haha. Motivation and support is always a nice thing to have. Feel free to add me of you want and we can all feed off each other!
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
    Make a plan and do it, you know what to do!
    Don't look back!