A more successful April

Options
March was not successful, but that's past. In the present I have 2 goals. Stick with my WOE and complete April 10,000 step challenge.

Replies

• MimiOfTheFraserValley
    MimiOfTheFraserValley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have no idea but WOE is, but may all success be yours. :smiley:
  • Elaine352962
    Elaine352962 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    masch006 wrote: »
    March was not successful, but that's past. In the present I have 2 goals. Stick with my WOE and complete April 10,000 step challenge.

I hope I have a successful April. What is WOE?
  • masch006
    masch006 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way of eating, as opposed to dieting.
  • Elaine352962
    Options
    masch006 wrote: »
    Way of eating, as opposed to dieting.

Thank you for clarifying WOE. Sounds a lot better. Keep posting what you are doing. How are you doing with your 10,000 steps?
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of 2 goals and I love WOE instead of diet
  • masch006
    Options
    I learned about WOE from a FB page. I had no idea what it meant before that either. Thanks goodness for sugar free candy yesterday!! I wanted something sweet so badly and what kept running through my mind were all my old go to's....toast with butter and honey, dove chocolate, ice cream....... I even walked into the kitchen, but I managed to stick with 2 pieces of sugar free candy and that's it.
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I had a hopeless March too, my son and husbands birthdays and 2 weddings totally threw me off and I have not stuck to my calories even 50% of the time! April is a new month however and it's time to refocus. I did loose 1 stone in Jan/Feb but got bored! I need to loose another 25ish lbs. Do you have any tricks up your sleeve to keep you motivated? I could do with some hints.
  • Elaine352962
    Options
    Good Luck Everyone.
  • masch006
    Options
    After a stressful week I ate comfort food last night and didn't put any extra time in at the gym. Had a good nights sleep and today I am back on track! Healthy eating and exercise.