LOW CARB/HIGH FAT JOURNEY

Options
I am looking for all of the support & motivation I can get!!! I started my journey on 3/14/16 & have already dropped 13 lbs. I started with a goal of 100 lbs. in mind, but I'll know when I get there, if that's where I should be. I'm feeling the metabolism in my 40's slowing down compared to when I was younger, so I know it will be slow & steady for me. I love cooking & baking, so I am huge on sharing recipes and restructuring old recipes into low carb versions. Please feel free to add me if you are looking for support & motivation. We can help each other along on this life changing journey!!

Replies

• LizGoodrum
    LizGoodrum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting out as well trying to figure out how my body responds to certain foods! Good luck on your journey!
  • PricillaKorea
    PricillaKorea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    No pressure, but I'm on a high carb low fat vegan diet! I'm getting more toned and I have lots of energy. I've tried the low carbs, but I love my pasta, rice and potatoes. The diet I'm on now saved me from my binges and negative mood. But whatever works for you!
  • tessalynn37
    tessalynn37 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm on a low carb diet too. Looking to lose 30 lbs! I've had much success in the past with a similar diet so I'm trying to do it again!