Need motivation 100+ lbs to lose!

Options
I really need help. I've been dieting most of my adult life and having just turned 40 and needing to lose over 100 lbs, I feel I need alot of encouragement & wondered if anyone else was in the same position?

Replies

• tsc1986
    tsc1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too !
  • SaraD72
    SaraD72 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 43 and have struggled with my weight since high school. I need to lose 120 pounds to get to my goal weight. Feel free to add me.
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I think everyone could use a little encouragement here and there. I'm aways happy to be part of a cheering section myself feel free to add me. :smile:
  • InkedBlueStar
    InkedBlueStar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm right there with you. We all need some encouragement to help us get through. Feel free to add me I'd love a new friend.
  • giu84
    giu84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes we can
  • trogers42
    trogers42 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    violette75x, I can relate. I think my body shut Down at 40. I'm here to cheer for you. I just can't jump up and twist and do somersaults for you. but I'm here. lol.
  • violette75x
    violette75x Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank u so much xx
  • bubbajoe1066
    bubbajoe1066 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    55 years old..had 115 lbs to lose...started the day after Xmas ...101 days on this new journey and dropped 48 lbs so far. ..if i can do this ,anyone can.
  • violette75x
    violette75x Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done bubbajoe1066 you've done amazing! You must be so proud of yourself
  • laney4088
    laney4088 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 54 and have been struggling to lose this 100lbs! I have been logging and going to the gym. I think this time I will stick with it. For some reason its nice to go workout, put on some music and go to it. I have lost 14 lbs so far.
    Good luck, I know you can do this.

Laney
  • alexnateben
    alexnateben Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 in Feb and have 100 to lose as well. Finding it very hard to come off as it seemed a little easier when I was younger. Could use a lot of encouragement as well. But a great cheerleader too!
  • a420ladyluck
    a420ladyluck Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    almost 40 and 100lbs to lose at least but more like 200 lol