Dose plexus slim work

Options
bill0320
bill0320 Posts: 4 Member
edited April 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Dose plexus slim pink drink with accelerator really work I have a month supply I really wanna lose weight :#

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    All diet plans that help you reduce your calorie intake work. You could follow plexus and accidentally not be in a deficit and it wouldn't work.
  • jennieo213
    jennieo213 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I tried it for two months because an overzealous family member was selling it, and I didn't see any additional loss from using Plexus slim or accelerator. I did like the probiotic, but it's overpriced. It was a big waste of money, in my opinion.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Scam. Save your money and eat at a calorie deficit.
  • knoxjkk
    knoxjkk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been taking it for 3-4 months now with Triplex and no it did not help with weight at all, however I noticed a huge difference in my digestion just from Slim alone. That's why I continue to take it--good, regular digestion, but not weight loss.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    ANY PLAN works if there's a calorie deficit. Thing is one doesn't NEED to pay to have a calorie deficit. All that means is eating less calories than you burn.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    knoxjkk wrote: »
    I've been taking it for 3-4 months now with Triplex and no it did not help with weight at all, however I noticed a huge difference in my digestion just from Slim alone. That's why I continue to take it--good, regular digestion, but not weight loss.

Some fiber and water would've helped that, and would've saved a ton of money, too.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Food is great!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I used all the products for 5 solid months, the only thing I lost was $$$$$$ :rage:

Plexus is just another MLM scam preying on desperate, overweight people.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    I have a friend I consider a daughter selling that stuff. Told the ONLY thing she should send me is a tripod and a few lenses I have my eye on.
  • bill0320
    Options
    Thanks everyone I really need opinions from really ppl because I didn't trust Google and I got it free so I figured I would give it a try <3
  • drpsamin
    drpsamin Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Use your money to buy some healthy food
  • knoxjkk
    knoxjkk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    knoxjkk wrote: »

Some fiber and water would've helped that, and would've saved a ton of money, too.

oh, ok.
  • bill0320
    Options
    i am ty
    drpsamin wrote: »
    Use your money to buy some healthy food

• bill0320
    Options
    thank you everyone