30 lbs gone w/pics!

Options
pattycakes726
pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
I am reluctant to post this 'before' picture. It's so awful. It was taken at a friend's wedding in March. I was at my highest weight of about 290. I felt so uncomfortable at the wedding, Seeing this picture made me realize how really big I had gotten. I joined MFP in early April and am down 30 lbs as of today.

Kswedding2-1.jpg

These were taken this week. Though not great pics, I can see some difference, especially in my face
IMG_20110620_124517.jpg

IMG_20110620_124448.jpg

IMG_20110622_100415-1.jpg

Replies

• pattycakes726
    Options
    Ugh - trying to get the pictures to post.
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    :smile:
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    If you just use the url, you can look at the pic. I forget how to get them to post in the actual thread though.
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Cant see the pics but great Job
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I am reluctant to post this 'before' picture. It's so awful. It was taken at a friend's wedding in March. I was at my highest weight of about 290. I felt so uncomfortable at the wedding, Seeing this picture made me realize how really big I had gotten. I joined MFP in early April and am down 30 lbs as of today.

5866121061_584f201b38.jpg
    These were taken this week. Though not great pics, I can see some difference, especially in my face

5866121205_4aac6695f0.jpg

5866121125_011d672024.jpg

5866121263_49e5641b24.jpg

Seeing if that worked... you have to use your image url, but the IMG has to be lower case img.

Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Ugh - trying to get the pictures to post.
    You got the HTML right, but for this site you have to do this:

[ img ] www.picture.com/picture.jpg [ /img]

All lower case on the "img" and the remove the spaces.
  • holcat3244
    Options
    Woooo Hooooo Way to go!!!
  • pattycakes726
    Options
    Thanks - I moved them to Photobucket and it works better. I couldn't get them to post from Flickr.
  • _Qwerty_
    _Qwerty_ Posts: 2
    Options
    I think you look beautiful in the wedding photo! But I am way too familiar with how you were probably feeling...
    So many times I've left the house and looked in the mirror thinking, "hey, I almost look quite nice in this" only to see a photo that had me mortified. You should be so proud of what you've managed so far, you are miles ahead of me and I'll be thinking of you as I start my own weight loss journey... :smile:

And I should add... you can definitely see a difference! Must be so good to feel it too.
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Way to go!:smile: The difference is amazing! keep it up!
  • sl1mmy
    sl1mmy Posts: 185
    Options
    Im so happy for you ! It's a huge difference. Let's celebrate this scale victory !
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You look great! It is really showing. Keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow, really see a change. You are doing wonderful! Keep up the hard and rewarding work. Thanks so much for posting.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Congratulations on the 30 lb loss! :)
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look great! Congratulations on your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!