Need friends for motivation.

Options
My newsfeed is pretty boring. Not many people are active on my friends list. If you are active let's be friends I want to see your results and we can encourage each other. I have 100lbs to lose , I need all the support I can get.

Replies

• xbrains
    xbrains Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. :smile:
  • LindsayMartinez22
    LindsayMartinez22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    xbrains wrote: »
    I'll add you. :smile:
    Thanks doll (:

• lizziexboredom
    lizziexboredom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will add you too. I think the community aspect is extremely important for motivation and accountability :)
  • davidmartinez66
    davidmartinez66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey There, I am very active logging food and exercise daily, and do provide support, I have a good group of friends from MFP that have really both motivated me, but also created some accountability as well. In the end the journey is ours alone, but the ride is much easier with others trying to eat healthy and exercise.

I will send adds to both of you. Enjoy the journey!

David
  • LindsayMartinez22
    LindsayMartinez22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You both are so correct ! Having people there for you is extremely helpful and inspires you! I look forward to being friends with both of you.
  • Rebftl
    Rebftl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me too... I need help as well, gained 14 pounds since my pic and need to lose weight, gain muscle to be in top shape for thyroid surgery in June! Just on for the first time in a long time and will be keeping a strict food diary in an attempt to keep out of sugar. Allowed one binge/restaurant/dessert a week. I have been trying for the past 6 months a variety of diets and no success... just a lot of fat gain from binge eating brought on by deprivation. This has got to work! I'm committed to overcoming my super unhealthy relationship with food.
  • Lisa_M_M86
    Lisa_M_M86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Rebftl wrote: »
    me too... I need help as well, gained 14 pounds since my pic and need to lose weight, gain muscle to be in top shape for thyroid surgery in June! Just on for the first time in a long time and will be keeping a strict food diary in an attempt to keep out of sugar. Allowed one binge/restaurant/dessert a week. I have been trying for the past 6 months a variety of diets and no success... just a lot of fat gain from binge eating brought on by deprivation. This has got to work! I'm committed to overcoming my super unhealthy relationship with food.

My main problem is soda!! I am a Coca Cola aholic. It's like crack to me. I have done fitness pal before and was very successful! I lost 60 pounds before I got sick then I went off the wagon for a while. I'm back and would love to share this adventure with you!!

Blessings
    Lisa
  • shellscriptr
    shellscriptr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've been actively logging for two weeks now. I have 70+ lbs to lose and need all the motivation/comradery I can get. :)
  • NancyJean36
    NancyJean36 Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I need help as well! I'll add you
  • Menelsch
    Menelsch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and need a lot of motivation on this weight loss journey of mine. Need some friends who are on their own journey for support and encouragement. Please add....Thanks
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Added u ...I will take all the motivation I can get! To anyone that wants to add me ID love more myfitnesspal
  • koolcat6862
    koolcat6862 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me :smiley:
  • buckman803
    buckman803 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, new to MFP as well, however been losing weight steadily for a year and increasing fitness, the road is long but worth it, the best encouragement is the decrease in the size of clothes I wear, really spurs me to carry on...
    Add me if you wish, more than happy