Teachers in the UK

Options
Hi, I'm looking for some pals to help with motivation over the next 3 months or so.

As a Secondary school teacher, the last few weeks have been hard! What with Easter weekend and time spent with family and friends, I've rather fallen off the wagon...

And with the final term looming and general exhaustion kicking in, I thought a bit of group support may help us through.

Please get in touch if you'd like to share some support, advice and encouragement. :)

Replies

• cammy_b3
    cammy_b3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    There are so many fads in this get fit keep fit .
    Its as easy as eat a little less and exercise a little more .
    Do try and cut out sugar and eat as fresh as you can .
  • ymckeever1206
    ymckeever1206 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Vicky I'm not a teacher but I am a tired mummy of twin boys who are 19months. My main challenge has been meal prep and not grabbing the easiest thing available like pizza! #nom haha would love to help each other out! :smile:
  • shamimhz64
    shamimhz64 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi vicky. I'm an elementary teacher, too, but I'm not from UK. Kids suck all my energy. It's really hard to stick to my diet while I'm working with them. However, using this app makes me keep on.
  • vickymbarclay
    vickymbarclay Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Vicky I'm not a teacher but I am a tired mummy of twin boys who are 19months. My main challenge has been meal prep and not grabbing the easiest thing available like pizza! #nom haha would love to help each other out! :smile:

Hi ymckeever, twin 2 yr olds must be a nightmare! I should know, I'm a twin too :smile: Please feel free to keep in touch. I know all about the easy eat options on busy/tired days. Happy help keep each other on track.
  • vickymbarclay
    vickymbarclay Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    shamimhz64 wrote: »
    Hi vicky. I'm an elementary teacher, too, but I'm not from UK. Kids suck all my energy. It's really hard to stick to my diet while I'm working with them. However, using this app makes me keep on.

Hi shamimhz64, thanks and yes, it's so true. I love my job, but the kids take a lot of my energy. I've been OK through most of the last term, but it's definitely got harder to stick to healthy eating as free time decreases and stress levels rise. But your right, this app does really help. Just need to to keep it up.