Juice diet

Options
I've just started the juice master diet by Jason vale. Anyone else done this before or considering doing it? Would love more friends on juice journeys!

Replies

• zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking juices along with ur meal or the juices is your meal?
    If the former, than yummy.

But if you are only drinking juices for every meal and no other food, please dont..
    Why not losing weight by setting your MFP goal, eating food that you like, logging everything accurately, and aiming to eat a nutrient dense food while not being hard on yourself?

im leaving this thread here.. do read coz it awesome :smile:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1235566/so-youre-new-here/p1
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Most of the juice diets contain too much fruit sugar, and are counter-productive. If you are doing mostly vegetables, it's fine for a week, but I agree whole foods are best for the long term.
  • uwajid
    uwajid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the juice diet too, with variations.. I have tea and a sugar-free shake (preferably banana & strawberry) in the morning. Then I have juices throughout the day. I'm on day 3. I would love to join you. I've lost 1.1 kg so far.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    It's really not a healthy way to lose weight. You're missing alot of nutrients. Also you need to retrain yourself to eat correctly, with correct portions. Calorie counting helps you do this, since permanent weightloss is not a quick fix. I'm sure you'll find alot of newbies that will join you. You'll notice that the older posters (people with alot of posts) know that you'll just gain the weight back and then some. However, good luck.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    How about no......

9krserp8kne9.gif
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear it. All diets with the word diet in them are a complete con. I hope he hasnt taken too much money from you....