I'm getting back into this wanting friends.

Options
I just am now starting to get serious with my fitness pal. And I want new friends who are motivated like me so we can encourage each other and see each other's progress. I want my news feed to blow up everyday and see everyone's hard work. Add me (:

Replies

• ohYeahbaby
    ohYeahbaby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have added you!!
    I am just starting up again too, after many failed attempts at weight loss. But I am so so so motivated to reach my goals this time. Im looking for friends too so if anyone reads this, add me!!
    My goal is to lose about 70 more pounds.
  • mrsyaya68
    mrsyaya68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friends! I can't figure out how to friend you, though! Good luck!!
  • LindsayMartinez22
    LindsayMartinez22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    mrsyaya68 wrote: »
    I'll be your friends! I can't figure out how to friend you, though! Good luck!!

I added you ! Thank you for being a friend (:
  • LindsayMartinez22
    Options
    ohYeahbaby wrote: »
    Hi there, I have added you!!
    I am just starting up again too, after many failed attempts at weight loss. But I am so so so motivated to reach my goals this time. Im looking for friends too so if anyone reads this, add me!!
    My goal is to lose about 70 more pounds.

I've had a lot of failed attempts too . My goal is to lose 100 pounds. We can do this !!
  • pitimtl
    pitimtl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have started this week for good. Tired of yo-yo diets . 20lbs to loose.
  • LindsayMartinez22
    Options
    pitimtl wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I have started this week for good. Tired of yo-yo diets . 20lbs to loose.

Added ! I have 100lbs to lose !!

• Lisa_M_M86
    Lisa_M_M86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting all over again too and need friends as well. 100 to go here!! Let's do it!!
  • piepdx
    piepdx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! It's amazing how much support and encouragement can help on journeys like ours! Whether we have 20 or 100lbs to lose... it's great to see so many people working toward the same goal! :) I sent you some friend requests... ♥
  • JamGonnaRockIt
    JamGonnaRockIt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm active and I think encouraging each other helps so much :)
  • Densans
    Densans Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am active and would love to give and get support!
  • lornaeves
    lornaeves Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do this too. I'm fed up of yoyo dieting and recently I've just put more and more weight on. I'm the heaviest I've been since I had babies...and that was a long time ago, lol
  • rufusru532
    rufusru532 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all, feel free to add me! I'm starting fresh today and I mean business this time! Could use all the support I can get!
  • drtracy99
    drtracy99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting too... Not sure how to add to group.
  • Que1403
    Que1403 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is not my first time but all the other times I didn't have anyone to share motivations with... How do I add people? Feel free to add me as well.
  • commkrista4
    commkrista4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is not my first time around, but I've found MFP has always been helpful, especially when I have friends to share my journey with. I've added you. Feel free to add me too :)