20 y/0 girl needs to lose 85 lbs !

Options
My whole life I've been made fun of for my weight. High school was hell. I can't remember the last time I weighed under 250 lbs but I know i have weighed at least that since 8th grade. I now want to be under 200... even if it's 199. I need people to keep me motivated. I started this a couple weeks ago, the first week I lost 9lbs the second week I gained 4lbs back but didn't change my habits at all ! I am new to all of this and would like as many pointers as possible. I work over nights right now so I sleep during the day which is hard to eat all my calories when I'm awake for 8 hrs a day (new to over nights so my body isn't used to it) please someone help me! I NEED to keep doing this. I ate so bad before and now it's been 2 weeks of (mostly) healthy eating and only drinking water ! I log every thing and my diary is public !

Replies

• tdotjoe
    tdotjoe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water, make sure you're getting enough nutrients from foods and or vitamins, prepare meals ahead of time and always have healthy snacks available at home and work (fruits, veg, nuts) so you have them when you get hungry during your shifts, limit caffeine intake 4-5 hrs before you sleep. I hope this helps.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I've got 75 times lose I'm looking fir people with similar amounts add me :) I've been losing weight for 28 years but it's the keeping it off that's my downfall lol :)
  • jimmyhsharkey
    jimmyhsharkey Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've got 95-ish of 140 to go. Been logging food for about 3 weeks straight now. I'm in it with you!
  • koolcat6862
    koolcat6862 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me :smiley: